Global Warming by Angely

In my research paper I’ll be speaking about Glowing warming, I believe this is something I can give a lot of information on since global warming has been going on for a lifetime. I will be focusing my research paper on the history of the greenhouse effect and global warming and what parts of the world are most affected and what we can we do as humans to help decrease global warming because like i mentioned before global warming has been going on forever and this doesn’t only affect just a few people this affects people worldwide. Global warming is a gradual increase in the overall temperature of the earth’s atmosphere generally attributed to the greenhouse effect caused by increased levels of carbon dioxide, chlorofluorocarbons, and other pollutants. Everyday us humans cause global warming, a primary way is burning fossil fuels, this increases the amount of carbon in the atmosphere which leads to an increase in greenhouse effect. Svante Arrhenius is the swedish scientist who had claimed in 1896 that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming. He proposed a relationship between atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations and temperature. In the map part of my research paper ill demonstrate the most affected areas in the world by this Global Warming.